- The future of the comms industry was perhaps at its most unpredictable pre-Covid-19, yet the pandemic has spawned a big population of armchair futurists with a lot of solid information on which to
- Huddersfield-based IoT distributor Alliot Technologies is the UK’s first distributor of the German vendor Kentix's SmartXcan body temperature sensor.
- In a Q1 2021 financial report Video firm Zoom posted Q1 2021 revenues of $328.2m, up 169% year-over-year.
- Hitchin-based IT provider Switchshop has bagged Splicecom Gold Partner status, building on the Fastest Growing New Partner award it scooped in 2015.
- Full fibre infrastructure provider and ISP Truespeed has pulled in Paul Burridge as Chief Financial Officer.
- During one week in the lockdown period circa half of the UK workforce was working from home, compared to circa 5% for the whole of 2019, according to a study by Cloud and managed services provider
- Former BT Sales Director for Corporate Mid-Market Nick Lake has joined Armstrong Bell as Head of Sales.
- Billing firm Union Street Technologies has produced a new mobile app (for IOS and Android) for its aBILLity billing platform, available for download in the App Store and Play Store.
- Managed support services company Support to Win is providing flexible ‘wraparound’ access to its comms support serv