- Ericsson has completed its acquisition of Vonage to support the growth of its mobile network business and expand into enterprise.
- TalkTalk CEO Tristia Harrison has been awarded an honorary degree from the University of Salford in recognition of her con
- Northamptonshire-based Total Computers has bolstered its IT solutions and services capabilities with the acquisition of cloud business OverBright, adding £5m-plus revenue.
- Building on its Azure developments and solutions Node4 has been confirmed as a Microsoft Azure Specialist for ISVs.
- Following an internal review in 2021, which identified 120 remedial actions, Virtual1 has reworked the entire 1Cloud pricing model.
- ANS Group has earned Cloud Security Advanced Specialisation, the highest level of specialisation offered by Microsoft.
- MLL Telecom has bolstered its solutions team with the appointment of two additional Senior Solutions Architects.
- This month Redcentric has acquired three data centres from Sungard Availability Services (UK) in Hounslow, Woking and Elland, alongside the consultancy and cloud practice of Sungard AS.
- Ensono has named Howard Malloy as SVP and MD, Europe as part of the MSP’s long-term commitment to invest in the future of the UK and wider European market.