- Cisco’s VP for the EMEAR Partner Organisation David Meads is to lead the vendor's UK&I business as CEO.
- Welltel's acquisition of Invistech completes the Irish MSP's portfolio and adds scale plus offices in Cork and Limerick.
- A year defined by high performance and growth secured mobile data specialist Jola a Best Performing Company – Telecoms Ser
- Cisco has reported Q2 revenues of $12bn, down 4%, with a non-GAAP operating margin rate of 33.7%, up 1.6 points.
- August Equity-backed Charterhouse Voice & Data's geographic presence and Microsoft capabilities received a boo
- Air IT has kicked off an aggressive expansion campaign led by incoming big guns Ian Brown (Chairman - pictured) and Joh
- UC integration business Qunifi, which manages a global network of infrastructure running hosted voice services including Office 365 voice integration platforms, has launched Call2Teams, a cloud ser
- Inform Billing marked its tenth anniversary with a private 10 course taster meal at a local Michelin guided restaurant.
- The growing role of telcos in the successful deployment of smart city infrastructure (fibre and 5G) requires them to fully recognise the smart city ecosystem, and catalyses the need for greater col