- Virgin Media O2 is offering around 350 new apprenticeships in 2023 with training paid for and guaranteed jobs upon completion.
- Excalibur Communications cites a rise in mobile and UC revenues and new customer wins for a reported 6% increase in turnover to £9.2m for the year end to June 2022.
- The telecoms industry is forever changing and that is wh
- BDR has acquired Colchester-based IT and communications reseller 3C to add £7m revenue and extend its national footprint.
- Hundreds of DWS partners recently descended on 26 Leake Street for Wunderground, which encouraged informal networking in a unique setting.
- Tollring has appointed Richard Jones to its Board as Commercial Director.
- FluidOne has acquired Highlander Computing Solutions to extend its reach in the North and strengthen its existing services to mid-market and enterprise customers. This deal will see revenue grow by 35%.
- Wavenet has acquired Fidus Information Security to strengthen its penetration and testing capabilities.
- Redsquid has partnered with StayPrivate to add email encryption into its managed services portfolio.