- Evolve continues to sharpen its service focus with the appointment of Chris Darling as its new Delivery Director.
- Talk Straight team members tackled the Yorkshire Marathon Relay on Sunday 15th October for Leeds charity Zarach, which partners with schools to “give every head a bed”.
- Giacom will now serve as a key distributor for Sky Business Wholesale’s connectivity services following a strategic partnership between the companies.
- Telecom Acquisitions has completed its sixth acquisition in as many weeks with a deal for Homeshift, a company that supports the lettings industry.
- Connexin’s Long Range Wide Area Network (LoRaWAN) now reaches 4.8 million homes.
- Northern Telecom has completed two deals with a further acquisition in the pipeline before Christmas.
- Openreach is planning for the commercial launch of its Single Order Transitional Access Product (SOTAP) on December 1st.
- Virgin Media O2 will sell a 16.67% minority stake in its mobile tower joint venture, Cornerstone Telecommunications Infrastructure, to GLIL Infrastructure.
- Exchange Communications can now deliver Content Guru’s storm solution to its customers following a strategic UK partnership.