- Flotek is poised to kick off a buy and build campaign having secured substantial backing from Tower Leasing.
- Serial acquirer Babble Cloud has completed the acquisitions of Newhaven-based Cavendish Communications and Salisbury loc
- Focus Group's channel play in the primary care sector has received a boost following the acquisition of clinical systems int
- Netify is one of the largest UK BT Distributers offering exceptional support across ordering, admin, product training and reporting.
- Following the TalkTalk Group’s acquisition of Virtual1, the companies will be evolving their combined business into two new business units.
- Fidelity Group has expanded into the SME UK merchant payment market with the launch of Payments-as-a-Service, encompassing
- Strong growth in Gamma's indirect business during H1 helped to drive revenue and gross profit which grew by 8% to £234.7m
- Following a six month period of strategic reinvention Akixi has made a commitment to revive BroadWorks hosted telephony implementations in its partner base (resellers and service providers) with a