- Focus Group has acquired Incom-CNS, bringing specialist contact centre expertise to the group and strengthening ties with Mitel.
- In a bid to secure a big share of the booming cloud market Westcon-Comstor has set up a new Cloud & Collaboration di
- Telent Chairman David Naylor-Leyland is stepping down, making way for incoming Non-Executive Director and Chairman Paul
- Accenture has continued its sustainability-focused acquisition spree with the takeover of London-based carbon and cli
- Exclusive Networks has pulled in Zscaler top exec Paul Eccleston as MD of its UK & Ireland business, replacing Gra
- Softcat has secured a £4m contract as device partner for Liverpool University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust.
- Full fibre provider Giganet has extended its reach to nine million homes nationwide with the acquisition of Cuckoo.
- Kick ICT Group has acquired Consilium UK to build an expanded and enhanced technical division within the Group, extending
- Infinigate Group has added Microsoft expertise to its pan-European cybersecurity footprint with the acquisition of cloud distributor Vuzion, which serves over 600 resellers and one million cloud users.