- Reading-based contact centre specialist IPI has been awarded a two-star commendation by Best Companies and has featured in its Best Companies to Work For 2021 list.
- Solihull-based Convergence Group's capacity to scale up received a boost following the acquisition of Oxfordshire locat
- Preston-based technology provider the IC Group has joined the ranks of Gamma’s Technical Alliance Partners, a tier reserved for resellers who are committed to keeping their teams updated and knowledgeable on the Gamma products they sell.
- Stafford-based reseller risual has appointed the final member of its revised Executive Board, naming Richard Heaviside as Chief Revenue Officer, overseeing the company’s sales and marketing function.
Why partner power will underpin the new world of work: By Mark Hollman, VP - Partner Development and Success, ColtPartnering is a critical aspect of the ICT sector - and getting it right creates a potent force.
- Openreach has made an offer to its wholesale Communications Providers, guaranteeing long-term price certainty on its FTTP technology for up to 10 years.
- DWS has appointed Andy Boland as CFO to drive its independent growth strategy following its partnership with PE firm Inflexion.
- The inaugural Channel Champions event – the first major ICT channel event after lockdown – was staged alfresco in the grounds of Regents University in Regents Park, London on July 1st and was an inspirational and joyous celebration of channel success and resilience.
- A new contracting model for wholesale services (called UltimateFlex) which offers customers anytime cancellation as stan
- London-based digital transformation specialist The Panoply has acquired Nudge Digital for around £5m to strengthen its position in the healthcare sector and provide entry into the pharmaceutical industry.