Addressing the Digital Divide with a 100 per cent Wholesale Fibre Provider - by Full Fibre CEO Oliver HelmSadly, the UK has always had a significant Digital Divide and Covid-19 has widened it dramatically.
- Ingram Micro resellers and customers can now access carbon-neutral remanufactured laptops following a link up with sustainable IT specialist Circular Computing.
- Neos Networks has completed segment three of its region-wide full fibre network project in Aberdeenshire, signalling the midway point of the project.
- IT service provider BCN Group has promoted Rob Davies from Group Sales and Marketing Director to Managing Director.
- Infrastructure service provider M Group Services has acquired Waldon Telecom to continue beefing out its telecom division.
- TelcoSwitch has added a SaaS communication to its portfolio which brings omnichannel customer experience to mid-market organisations.
- Pinnacle’s multi-million-pound plan to become a premier provider of Sage business management software in the UK has taken another step forward with the acquisition of the Sage business of TMS Scotland.
- Giganet is sponsoring adventurer Nick Hollis on his mission to climb the Seven Summits, ski the North and South Poles and row the Atlantic Ocean in world record speed.
- Waterland-backed Enreach has appointed Violetta Parylo as its new CFO to lead its billing and finance team and steer a new phase of growth.
- EE is promising ultrafast 5G solutions across the entire UK by 2028 as BT lays out its plans for a fully converged network.