- The NAV People (TNP) has completed the acquisition of certain UK NAV-focused assets from the administration of K3 Business Technology Group’s Microsoft Dynamics business unit.
- Zest4 has migrated its on-premise estate to a co-location facility in Manchester following a link-up with Vapour Cloud.
- LAN3 founder Steve Thompson has set up a new cloud solutions and services provider business that he claims meets the needs of post-Covid-19 businesses.
- The future of the comms industry was perhaps at its most unpredictable pre-Covid-19, yet the pandemic has spawned a big population of armchair futurists with a lot of solid information on which to
- Huddersfield-based IoT distributor Alliot Technologies is the UK’s first distributor of the German vendor Kentix's SmartXcan body temperature sensor.
- In a Q1 2021 financial report Video firm Zoom posted Q1 2021 revenues of $328.2m, up 169% year-over-year.
- Hitchin-based IT provider Switchshop has bagged Splicecom Gold Partner status, building on the Fastest Growing New Partner award it scooped in 2015.
- Full fibre infrastructure provider and ISP Truespeed has pulled in Paul Burridge as Chief Financial Officer.
- During one week in the lockdown period circa half of the UK workforce was working from home, compared to circa 5% for the whole of 2019, according to a study by Cloud and managed services provider