- After working together two decades ago at Avaya, Clive Sawkins and Andy Grant have reunited at Digital Barriers with plans to leverage the growing IoT and cellular technology markets.
- For businesses that have switched to digital connectivity, 54% report improved workplace flexibility, 49% report improve efficiency and 42% report enhanced technical capabilities, finds M247.
- The Broadband Commission for Sustainable Development called for international collaboration to bring digital connectivity and skills to all by 2030 at its annual Fall Meeting.
- Zoom has added Workforce Management and Quality Management to its Contact Centre suite to boost employee engagement and customer satisfaction.
- Wifinity has acquired Next Connex to bolster its technical and product capabilities across WAN, SD-WAN and Infrastructure-as-a-Service.
- 8x8 has appointed Bruno Bertini as CMO to drive its global marketing strategy to raise awareness and accelerate demand and growth opportunities.
- All 58 staff working at Exertis's warehouse and distribution facility in Raunds could lose their jobs depending on the outcome of a consultation process.
- Connectus has acquired Mango Tech to swell its customer base across the north west and enhance its engineering
- The WLR withdrawal is driving a cliff edge across the industry, calling for businesses to move their voice services to SoGEA or to FTTP immediately.