- Former JHL Communications Sales Director Alister Green has been pulled in by Pangea as Head of Solution Innovation.
- Zen has signed Kent-based Plustel as a connectivity wholesale partner, enabling it to leverage 400 PoPs in exchanges throughout the UK, which can be ordered and managed via the existing Plustel par
- CityFibre deployed imp
- Spitfire is supporting the Government's Gigabit Broadband Voucher Scheme as a registered supplier.
- Following strategic investment in a refreshed channel proposition resurgent KCOM is giving partners the flexibility and agil
- The future roll out of full fibre via a wholesale-only model has been supported by a Europe-wide alliance of providers including CityFibre, Deutsche Glasfaser, Open Fiber, Reykjavikur and SIRO amon
- IT services provider KCOM is targeting the enterprise cloud contact centre market following its accreditation as an Amazon Connect partner, building on its APN Premier Consulting partner status.
- It is not beyond the bounds of all resellers to secure a share of the IoT market, argues Anton le Saux, Zest4’s Head of Io
- Simwood Managing Director Simon Woodhead continues to expose the industry’s ‘dirtiest secret’ ...