- The government has shared details on its new Digital Strategy which is set to create 678,000 new tech jobs and generate billions of pounds a year in GDP by bridging the digital skills gap.
- The UK tech sector's skills shortage is reaching an all-time high according to a Harvey Nash Group's Digital Leadership report.
- Organisations seeking to boost headcount in IT departments may need to circumvent a deepening IT skills gap, according to Insight UK&I MD Darren Hedley.
- Training, knowledge and skills development for sales staff is as critical to growth as the innovation that goes into
- Birmingham-headquartered IT firm Intercity Technology is working with Ahead Partnership, a social enterprise, to impr
- ICT consultant and industry influencer John Chapman proposes a revolutionary Skills and Knowledge Investment Bank as the o