M&A Finance / Acquisition
- Welltel's acquisition of Invistech completes the Irish MSP's portfolio and adds scale plus offices in Cork and Limerick.
- August Equity-backed Charterhouse Voice & Data's geographic presence and Microsoft capabilities received a boo
- Air IT has kicked off an aggressive expansion campaign led by incoming big guns Ian Brown (Chairman - pictured) and Joh
- Salesforce platinum partner Simplus has been acquired by Infosys, building on the purchase of Fluido in September 2018.
- Distributor Ingram Micro has acquired Netherlands-based managed IT services provider Ictivity, which has been active in the market for the past 22 years.
- UK managed print business Arena Group has fallen to Xerox, snapped up for an undisclosed sum.
- Philadelphia HQ'd comms giant Comcast's acquisition of Dublin-based global UC provider Blueface will spark a significan
- CityFibre has acquired FibreNation from TalkTalk Group in a circa £200m deal that positions CityFibre as the third nation
- Reports that CityFibre could be on the verge of bagging TalkTalk's FibreNation business for circa £200m continue to fuel speculation over a potential sale that was stalled due to Jeremy Corbyn’s po