- In explaining the market potential of LTE Cat-M1 and NB-IoT, Zest4’s Head of M2M and IoT Anton Le Saux and Arkessa’s He
- IoT connectivity platform provider Wireless Logic has extended its European network and boosted its mobile credentials with the acquisition of France-based Matooma, best known as a player in the ce
- IoT distributor Alliot has joined the LoRa Alliance, a tech body focused on enabling the large scale deployment of Low Power Wide Area Networks.
- Cheltenham-based Bamboo Technology Group has pulled in Raymond Kay as Director of IoT.
- Pangea has entered into a full distribution agreement with smart building business Buddy Platform.
- IoT distributor Alliot is to supply LoRa sensors from Netvox in an exclusive distie deal with the Taiwanese business.
- Huddersfield VoIP distributor ProVu aims to replicate its long running provisioning model in the IoT space with the
- Glasgow-headquartered Boston Networks has launched a £6m Internet of Things network
- A smart road pilot in Newcastle developed by Connexin has been hailed for its innovation and recognised by an IoT Breakthrough award for Smart City Deployment of the Year.