- The number of smart buildings across the Scottish Highlands is set to increase significantly following a £400k agreemen
- Alliot is extending its market reach and influence following a tie up with connectivity solution provider RAKwireless.
- The impact of Covid-19 on sectors such as education, healthcare and transport has catalysed a 500% hike in IoT data usage by Pangea partners.
- IoT and Smart City operator Connexin is to expand its IoT network nationwide, providing carrier grade roaming long range wide area networks (LoRaWAN) connectivity and infrastructure to customers ac
- Spitfire partners are on track to unlock security market potential following the launch of Firewall as a Service (FWaaS),
- The location and condition of packages in transit, previously an unknown quantity, is now common knowledge following the deployment of a solution created by a trio of tech partners.
- Pangea is claiming to be the first connectivity provider to smart container fleets following partnerships with Israel-based Loginno, a tech provider to shipping companies, and Leeds business The On
- IoT solutions distributor Alliot Technologies, which launched in January this year, has joined the Northern Powerhouse Partner Programme.
- Jola has added a range of Three IoT and M2M SIMs to its portfolio. Its partners can now order 4G data packages on any mobile network ranging from mobile broadband to the IoT.