- IoT firm North is providing its smart data expertise to South London Partnerships for two pilot projects designed to transform local communities in Sutton and Kingston.
- Pangea has expanded its team by 54% during lockdown to meet the growing demand for IoT and mobile connectivity, as Vodafone’s IoT Spotlight 2020 states 87% of businesses now see IoT as critical for their future success.
- Resellers will now have access to a Building Management System solution to futureproof midsize buildings for the adoption of IoT following a distribution link-up between Alliot Technologies and IoT
- Mobile data opportunities should have resellers’ fingerprints all over them, and you don’t need to be Sherlock Holmes to
- IoT can be a keystone for facilities managers looking to make environmental compliance easier and cheaper, according to Matthew Margetts, Director of Sales and Marketing at asset control specialist
- The number of smart buildings across the Scottish Highlands is set to increase significantly following a £400k agreemen
- Alliot is extending its market reach and influence following a tie up with connectivity solution provider RAKwireless.
- The impact of Covid-19 on sectors such as education, healthcare and transport has catalysed a 500% hike in IoT data usage by Pangea partners.
- IoT and Smart City operator Connexin is to expand its IoT network nationwide, providing carrier grade roaming long range wide area networks (LoRaWAN) connectivity and infrastructure to customers ac