- At least 20% of new roles at Openreach this year will be filled by female candidates as the company seeks to address a gender imbalance based on a revised approach to recruitment.
- Global technology distributor Exertis has launched a set of diversity and inclusion initiatives to strengthen the organisation and better relate to customers’ needs.
- The comms industry can sometimes seem trapped by its heritage of sustaining a less than diverse character, but this cont
- Intercity Technology’s Head of People and Engagement Christina Pendleton’s project is undeniably inspirational, and t
- Despite working in a male dominated industry M247 CEO Jenny Davies skyrocketed to the top fuelled by a special blend of p
- Intercity Technology has appointed Christina Pendleton to the Board of Directors as Head of People and Engagement respo
- Vodafone has kicked off an initiative to boost diversity and inclusion in its supply chain.
- Helen Lamprell, General Counsel and Director of External Affairs of Vodafone UK, has received a
- Industry research and discussion alone will not solve the channel’s diversity and inclusion (D&I) deficit, it needs a c