- Version 12 of Swyx's comms platform comes with a new look Windows client, updates to the VisualGroups queue management tool, a fresh redundancy concept for automatic failover and a monitoring servi
- Provider of AI driven speech and customer interaction analytics CallMiner has closed a $75m investment round from Goldman Sachs.
- Richer insights from customer experience and research programmes are the result of new features added to the Confirmit Horizons platform.
- The channel is yet to do justice to the interaction, analytics and reporting opportunity, but the scales are tipping accord
- Most channel opportunities seem modest in comparison to those of real-time Interaction Management and Reporting (IM&R)
- The industry’s great obsession with driving cloud adoption lacks the direction it needs to succeed, according to VanillaI
- Analytics vendor Databricks has opened a new EMEA headquarters in London.
- Openreach claims that the deployment of a data analytics tool has halved the time it takes to connect up fibre broadband customers.
- Speech intelligence and omnichannel analytics will combine to drive one of the biggest future trends in the comms industr