Women in Comms
- With just three per cent of CTO positions currently held by women we are privileged to introduce Prasanna Gopalakrishn
- Annette Cunningham, TD SYNNEX VP for Sales UK&I, discusses how channel leaders can play a bigg
- Exertis has big plans to celebrate International Women’s Day (IWD) on 8th March, with a number of events including networking sessions and panel discussions on the topic of diversity and inclusion.
- Opportunities for females in ICT are 'there for the taking' and with an ever changing workplace, from AI to bots and the gi
- Cisco's channel engagement strategy has moved on to a new chapter as it forges closer partner relationships based on con
- The story of male domination in the comms channel is all too familiar but there are clear signs that the gender imbalance