- Pivotal trends in marketing fall into two main categories – differentiation and innovating the customer experience,
- Paul Sherwood, who spend six years as Client Account Manager at Nimans, is urging channel operators to leverage the branding benefits of video marketing.
- Research from BT Wholesale has found that 89% of channel partners are struggling to maximise brand awareness in the industry, despite a strong perceived link between sales and marketing (90%).
- It’s crunch time for cookies so marketers are advised to prepare for a wave of fresh thinking and changes in consumer
- The changing cloud communications market and ongoing need for digital transformation required sales and marketing teams too pool their expertise, says Pragma.
- Maddie Hinch, a star speaker at the Comms National Awards in 2018, has repeated the Olympic heroics that secured gol
- A new platform rolled out by PromptVoice enables users to self-serve bespoke IVR, in-queue and on-hold audio compilations via a white label portal.
Overhauling traditional sales and marketing approaches for a strategic advantage: By Cherie Howlett, CMO, JolaOverhauling traditional sales and marketing approaches for a strategic advantage: By Cherie Howlett, CMO, Jola
- 24 Seven Cloud's incorporation of Audio Productions UK's white labelled Music-on-Hold and on-hold messaging service is a boost to customer brand building, according to Ben Kearns, Head of Channel S
- Brands and marketers are under more pressure to adapt than at any other time.