- It’s crunch time for cookies so marketers are advised to prepare for a wave of fresh thinking and changes in consumer
- The changing cloud communications market and ongoing need for digital transformation required sales and marketing teams too pool their expertise, says Pragma.
- Maddie Hinch, a star speaker at the Comms National Awards in 2018, has repeated the Olympic heroics that secured gol
- A new platform rolled out by PromptVoice enables users to self-serve bespoke IVR, in-queue and on-hold audio compilations via a white label portal.
Overhauling traditional sales and marketing approaches for a strategic advantage: By Cherie Howlett, CMO, JolaOverhauling traditional sales and marketing approaches for a strategic advantage: By Cherie Howlett, CMO, Jola
- 24 Seven Cloud's incorporation of Audio Productions UK's white labelled Music-on-Hold and on-hold messaging service is a boost to customer brand building, according to Ben Kearns, Head of Channel S
- Brands and marketers are under more pressure to adapt than at any other time.
- Has the selling process changed since Covid-19 turned the working world upside down?
- The launch of Candio’s new Website Optimiser solution responds to reseller demands for additional forms of recurring revenue, according to MD Will Morey.
- Modern society is built on disruption and for that reason alone, there has never been a more exciting time to be involved