- Scottish colocation and cloud solutions company Brightsolid has partnered with RingCentral UK.
- Vapour Cloud is on the hunt for 10 more partners in a bid to realise 50% growth over the coming 12 months.
- Yorkshire-based fibre network provider Connectus is to offer multi-sensory data, alarms and video services following a link up with Cheshire-located NetVu, a security and surveillance market player
- Too many channel partner programmes are failing to deliver on expectations because they are unfit for purpose, claims research by Investec.
- If there is one thing I’ve learnt by working in the channel, it’s that trust and confidence in a telecoms solutions provider
- Managed cyber security service provider Foresite's UK partner strategy is ratcheting up following the roll out of a strengthened EMEA Partner Programme that, says the firm, offers new business and
- ITS Technology Group’s partner recruitment drive caught the eye of London-based high speed Internet provider Fibregig which has signed up to ITS's revamped channel programme launched late last year
- A strategic review undertaken by Windsor Telecom supported by a trio of key hires has put the firm on the pathway
- Cloud Comms provider Inclarity has signed a distribution agreement with Scottish business telecoms and connectivity firm Fibre1 which has offices in Forres, Aberdeen and London.