- She's known as America's First Lady of Emerging Technologies and also operates as the Chief Technologist - Innovation (HLS) for IT giant HP. Here, Dr Satwant Kaur provides insights into the driving forces behind M2M.
- The business benefits of superfast broadband are undeniable and UK coverage is moving forward apace, yet uptake among SMEs remains surprisingly low, according to Rob Lee, Marketing Director at Openreach.
- We have been talking about the march of machine-to-machine communications for some time in Comms Dealer, but few resellers have got to grips with the technology. Anton Le Saux hopes all this will change now that O2 has launched its M2M channel programme.
- The next 12-18 months will be a pivotal period for the comms industry as customers decide whether IP will form a fundamental part of their future communications, according to Jennifer Jones, Sales, Operations and Marketing Director, BT Wholesale.
- Risk free migration to state-of-the art UC infrastructures is the key to unlocking mid-market potential, according to Tony Smith, Sales Director for the Indirect Channel, Siemens Enterprise Communications.
- David Joplin, Head of Channel Sales at Exponential-e, explains how the company's evolving network proposition continues to pay off for partners.