M&A Finance / Acquisition
- Gamma's acquisition of Microsoft specialist Exactive boosts its Teams expertise, expands its play in the UCaaS space
- Royston-based MSP Calteq's strategy to extend its portfolio shifted up a gear with the acquisition of cable infrastructu
- Horsham-based Global 4's acquisitions of Fleur Telecom and Home Telecom expands its residential broadband base to 49,000 customers alongside over 15,000 business customers.
- Welltel's acquisition of Invistech completes the Irish MSP's portfolio and adds scale plus offices in Cork and Limerick.
- August Equity-backed Charterhouse Voice & Data's geographic presence and Microsoft capabilities received a boo
- Air IT has kicked off an aggressive expansion campaign led by incoming big guns Ian Brown (Chairman - pictured) and Joh
- Salesforce platinum partner Simplus has been acquired by Infosys, building on the purchase of Fluido in September 2018.
- Distributor Ingram Micro has acquired Netherlands-based managed IT services provider Ictivity, which has been active in the market for the past 22 years.
- UK managed print business Arena Group has fallen to Xerox, snapped up for an undisclosed sum.