- The way managers implement hybrid working strategies in the wake of the pandemic will affect all facets of a company’s culture, says Poly, and resellers can have a significant role in steering them onto the right path.
- Podia is now an authorised Zoom reseller in the UK, allowing it to add Zoom licenses to its Workplace-as-a-service offering (WaaS).
How to make hybrid meetings more efficient: By Justin Hamilton-Martin, Sales Director, Enreach for Service ProvidersHow to make hybrid meetings more efficient: By Justin Hamilton-Martin, Sales Director, Enreach for Service Providers
- PTG goes hybrid for new head office
- Covid-19 enabled the channel to underpin the big shift to home working.
- A business supported by former execs of UC distributor Siphon aims to meet new demands created by the rise of hybrid working practices following the pandemic.
- The comms channel passed its first critical Covid-19 test in its remarkable response to the lockdown eme
- Office occupancy across Europe in 2025 will be 30% lower than in 2019, according to forecasters at IDC.
- The nation’s potential for hybrid working has erupted into mainstream strategy and getting the right technology solution