- Paul Kelly, Head of Employment Law at Blacks Solicitors, discusses employment law as it currently relates to staff wellbein
- The rise of pandemic-driven hybrid working models have prompted Mitel to launch subscription-based offers across a
- BT Wholesale is urging its partners to focus sales efforts on migrating millions of small business WLR customers still using analogue lines to its WHC Express hosted voice solution and claims it will offer seamless integration with Microsoft Teams by the spring.
- Google is investing £730m to reinvigorate its UK offices as it expects headcount to rise from 6,400 to 10,000.
- A third of UK employees feel their company is stuck in the past when it comes to technology.
- A quarter of UK employees want a more responsive IT team following their company’s move to hybrid working and 19% do not know who to contact when facing IT issues outside the office.
- The way managers implement hybrid working strategies in the wake of the pandemic will affect all facets of a company’s culture, says Poly, and resellers can have a significant role in steering them onto the right path.
- Podia is now an authorised Zoom reseller in the UK, allowing it to add Zoom licenses to its Workplace-as-a-service offering (WaaS).
How to make hybrid meetings more efficient: By Justin Hamilton-Martin, Sales Director, Enreach for Service ProvidersHow to make hybrid meetings more efficient: By Justin Hamilton-Martin, Sales Director, Enreach for Service Providers
- PTG goes hybrid for new head office