- A mental wellbeing workshop conduced by MHA opened minds at Virtual1 as the company seeks to ensure the long-term mental h
- Virtual1's channel partners have gained access to CityFibre’s business Ethernet infrastructure in its full fibre towns an
- Network orchestration firm PacketFront has been snapped up by Virtual1.
- SD-WANs are not everything they’re cracked up to be yet, but they soon will be, so the channel needs to be ready.
- 8x8 has bolstered its relationship with reseller partner Opus Telecoms which is now able to offer 8x8 services using Virtual1’s UK network.
- Virtual1's third annual Charity Quiz night held in support Restless Development raised £23k following a stellar run of spons
- It's a measure of how far a channel focused company has progressed when it runs its own partner event, and the attendance at
- Virtual1 is upgrading its portal to enable reseller partners to intelligently upsell its data network solutions to customers and give them a clear idea of implementation timescales.
- Virtual1 has put greater control into the hands of partners with the release of more functionality (via 1Portal) that automates the majority of moves and changes requested by partners.