3G is getting switched off - upgrading is not optional: by Darren Goldsmith, Director and General Manager Mobile at Daisy CommunicationsAs technology advances, we must move to keep up or be left behind – and that’s not just to keep up with the latest trends. Old technology is quite literally being killed off. There are currently around 5.5 million mobile customers dependent on 2G or 3G (Ofcom), and they’re about to be out of the loop. Over the next 12 months, Vodafone will be switching off of its 3G network, and Three Mobile and EE have confirmed they are following in 2024.
- We don’t need to hear another statistic about the remote or hybrid workforce. It’s real and it’s here to stay. The channel needs to start talking to customers about mitigating the next ‘disaster’ as much as possible. No matter whether the issue is local, like a network outage, something technical such as a ransomware attack, or another global crisis.
- The famous adage of 'If you want to go fast, go alone.
Why partner power will underpin the new world of work: By Mark Hollman, VP - Partner Development and Success, ColtPartnering is a critical aspect of the ICT sector - and getting it right creates a potent force.
Thinking long-term to answer the question, what do customers want?: By Martin Taylor, Deputy CEO, Content GuruAll too often, businesses firefight problems rather than coming up with ways to prevent them from occurring in the first place. During the early stages of the coronavirus pandemic, many firms found themselves scrambling to plug holes in their go-to-market strategies that no one knew were there.
Overhauling traditional sales and marketing approaches for a strategic advantage: By Cherie Howlett, CMO, JolaOverhauling traditional sales and marketing approaches for a strategic advantage: By Cherie Howlett, CMO, Jola
- Environmental awareness is becoming a bigger factor in the sales process and momentum will continue to grow. The situation continues to develop and clearly there is much more work to be done by everyone.
- Modern society is built on disruption and for that reason alone, there has never been a more exciting time to be involved
Why it's time to reconnect with customers, by Mark Curtis-Wood, Group Sales & Marketing Director, Vaioni WholesaleVaioni Wholesale serves the needs of over 600 channel partners, which means we provide robust connectivity and a range of a
- How different will life be in your office as lockdown restrictions lift?