- The famous adage of 'If you want to go fast, go alone.
Why partner power will underpin the new world of work: By Mark Hollman, VP - Partner Development and Success, ColtPartnering is a critical aspect of the ICT sector - and getting it right creates a potent force.
Thinking long-term to answer the question, what do customers want?: By Martin Taylor, Deputy CEO, Content GuruAll too often, businesses firefight problems rather than coming up with ways to prevent them from occurring in the first place. During the early stages of the coronavirus pandemic, many firms found themselves scrambling to plug holes in their go-to-market strategies that no one knew were there.
Overhauling traditional sales and marketing approaches for a strategic advantage: By Cherie Howlett, CMO, JolaOverhauling traditional sales and marketing approaches for a strategic advantage: By Cherie Howlett, CMO, Jola
- Environmental awareness is becoming a bigger factor in the sales process and momentum will continue to grow. The situation continues to develop and clearly there is much more work to be done by everyone.
- Modern society is built on disruption and for that reason alone, there has never been a more exciting time to be involved
Why it's time to reconnect with customers, by Mark Curtis-Wood, Group Sales & Marketing Director, Vaioni WholesaleVaioni Wholesale serves the needs of over 600 channel partners, which means we provide robust connectivity and a range of a
- How different will life be in your office as lockdown restrictions lift?
- The future of the comms industry was perhaps at its most unpredictable pre-Covid-19, yet the pandemic has spawned a big population of armchair futurists with a lot of solid information on which to
- Proponents of the recurring revenue model argue strongly that the chickens have come home to roost for comms resellers wedded to opex revenues.