- LogMeIn has appointed Okta channel veteran Patrick McCue as Global VP of Channel Sales.
- Gamma has brought together its Benelux subsidiaries gnTel and Dean One under the new identity of Communications Nederland.
- Irish SMS specialist Cadoo has launched its mobile solutions across the UK with plans to hit £1.7m in revenues within the first two years.
- AudPro has simplified its pricing structure and is coaching partners in strategies to incorporate Music on Hod as a core service rather than a value-add, warning resellers of increased competition.
- Industry mainstay Daren Finney has joined Mitel’s senior leadership team amongst a raft of new executive hires designed to accelerate the comms vendor’s business transformation.
- With customer satisfaction at a six-year low, organisations risk losing client loyalty unless they harness a joined-up and innovative omnichannel CX experience, warns CCaaS specialist Content Guru.
- The on-premise PBX is not dead yet based on the latest results from NEC Enterprise Solutions.
- Erstwhile comms industry staple Panasonic is to pull out of the business telecoms market and plans to discontinue its PBXs, SIP telephone systems and Scanner categories, including parts, within two
- NEC’s heritage and standing in the comms sector makes it something of an industry hero, and its big ambitions in the glo