- Erstwhile comms industry staple Panasonic is to pull out of the business telecoms market and plans to discontinue its PBXs, SIP telephone systems and Scanner categories, including parts, within two
- NEC’s heritage and standing in the comms sector makes it something of an industry hero, and its big ambitions in the glo
- Cloud vendor Vonage has launched a new channel programme in the UK and appointed Adam Wilson (pictured) as UK Chann
- ClearlyIP has completed the first phase of its European expansion campaign having signed up UK distributor VoIPon to serve resellers across the continent and pulled in Richard Smith as Director of
- Fontevo has set its sights on UK resellers addressing SME business customers seeking a ‘plug and play’ phone upgrade in advance of the ISDN switch off.
- The fruition of Fanvil UK’s channel building strategy would see it become the number one provider of VoIP endpoints, acco
- Microsoft has reversed its decision to pull internal use rights for software and other benefits for partners after a backlash.
- Distributors Nimans, Corptel, Ingram Micro, Westcon and CMS in Ireland have been lined up to sell Jabra’s new PanaC
- Mitel has sealed a master agent agreement with Westcon-Comstor to help grow UCaaS across EMEA, saying that the master agent model is growing in Europe.