- Gloucestershire-based comms service provider Sysconfig has linked up with Transatel to provide resellers with fast ac
- As we laud the efforts of channel partners in home-work enabling swathes of UK employees, we must also get to grips
- Congrats to Jola which turns six this month.
- Building on its December launch of a multi-network eSIM Jola has rolled out Pay Per Zone eSIMs charged at the rate applicable to the country of use.
- It's not the simple fact of mobile's popularity that makes it a market worth unlocking, it's the data element that reall
- 9 Group has reported a 30% hike in the number of partners selling mobile in 2019, in part driven by greater awareness of mo
Why partnerships are key to unlocking mobile market potential: By Rob Downes, Head of Solution Sales, 9 GroupWe are seeing more and more resellers make the move to manage their customers' mobile requirements, where in the past they
- Telecoms infrastructure services provider Magdalene has secured a five year framework deal with Mobile Broadband Network (MBNL), the EE (UK) and Three (UK) joint venture responsible for the managem
- Jola's CTO Adrian Sunderland claims the launch of eSIMs will unlock the IoT market opportunity for the channel as the fi
- Yorkshire-based Abzorb's new MVNO partnership with Transatel – BT Wholesale's MVNO partner – is reflective of its escalating ambition in the mobile space as it seeks to provide close to real-time n