- Harnessing opportunities in mobile can only be to a reseller’s gain, according to Rob Kittler, Head of the Connectivit
- Nearly three million households in Britain have ditched their home phone in the last five years creating more digital sales opportunities for the channel.
- Selling 4G solutions into existing partner bases in the wake of Covid-19 has proved a win-win according to Jola, which last year boosted partner numbers as well as mobile data up-sell opportunities
- It is a measure of Challenger Mobile Communications’ great agility that it could evolve from pagers to full-blown ICT solut
- For DWS Sales Director Garry Growns it’s hard to believe that many of the channel’s comms resellers do not sell mobile.
- The mobile market presents an extraordinary opportunity which is reflected by Gamma’s ‘market disrupting’ partnership w
- Two things are clear. One is that the IoT opportunity is growing by the day.
- Having no mobile proposition is detrimental to a reseller’s prospects, and they should be doing everything in their powe
- Channel UC and cloud provider Pragma has launched a new Cloud Mobile service in partnership with Tango Networks.