- For DWS Sales Director Garry Growns it’s hard to believe that many of the channel’s comms resellers do not sell mobile.
- The mobile market presents an extraordinary opportunity which is reflected by Gamma’s ‘market disrupting’ partnership w
- Two things are clear. One is that the IoT opportunity is growing by the day.
- Having no mobile proposition is detrimental to a reseller’s prospects, and they should be doing everything in their powe
- Channel UC and cloud provider Pragma has launched a new Cloud Mobile service in partnership with Tango Networks.
- Jola MD Andrew Dickinson’s entrepreneurial weight has increased as significantly as the rise of mobile data – both a welc
- Jola has launched a new range of routers that arrive pre-configured with the Jola App, allowing auto-configuration.
- Jola has rolled out its wholesale Fixed IP eSIM solution which offers multi-network connectivity across the four UK networks and 450 networks worldwide.
- A layer 2 4G back-up product (and solution for remote endpoints on SDWAN and MPLS networks) designed for ISPs has been launched by Jola, which the firm claims is a step up from device-based layer 3