- Ericsson has completed its acquisition of Vonage to support the growth of its mobile network business and expand into enterprise.
- European cloud comms provider Dstny has acquired Qunifi to leverage its Microsoft Teams integration expertise.
- Pulsant has continued to build upon its edge computing strategy with the acquisition of Reading-based data
- Node4's IT service capabilities have significantly expanded following the acquisition of Microsoft Dynamics 365 pa
- Ericsson has completed its acquisition of US-based 4G and 5G enterprise solutions provider Cradlepoint.
- The role Knight Corporate Finance played in helping to seal the merger deal between Aurora and Union Street Technologi
- LDC-backed Babble's objective to hit £100m revenues has received a boost following the acquisition of Lake Technologies