- UK financial services firms’ efforts to grow their robo-adviser ranks are leading the rest of the world, according to analysis from PwC.
- An IT solution for the financial services sector, which comes with unlimited fixed price support, has been launched by Cloudbox Technology.
- Organisations making up the financial sector have become voracious consumers of new comms technologies of all kinds –
- What should ICT providers put at the heart of their approach to the finance sector?
- Rising fintech investments in the UK and German markets are in stark contrast to fundraising and deal activity in China which, although soaring a year earlier, ground to a near halt in H1.
- Record investment in fintech start-ups last year hit a transaction value of $30.8bn, almost double 2017 figures according to a study by international tech M&A advisor Hampleton Partners.
- Red Box has extended its voice capture capability via an integration with Cloud9’s cloud-based trader voice communications platform, C9 Trader.