Creating a competitive edge in times of change: This year’s gold standard Comms Vision conference took a multi-faceted research-led approach to unearthing why many organisations may only be scratching the surface of their competitive potential, providing critical insights into what is required to forge a long-term edge over rivals based on four key categories – Leadership, Culture, Technology and Markets, and Industry Collaboration – all of which contribute towards building an ultra-competitive business as well as a force for good.
• Are the right issues shaping your decision making?
• Why it’s time to think more deeply about culture
• Research reveals urgent need for a partner enablement reality check
• Collaboration enters unprecedented acceleration phase
• Comms Vision 2023 in pictures