- Boom Collaboration’s has launched a new conferencing camera, backed by intelligent AI features.
- Unleashing the full power of strategic alliances and maximising the value of collaboration for a competitive advantage i
- The Broadband Commission for Sustainable Development called for international collaboration to bring digital connectivity and skills to all by 2030 at its annual Fall Meeting.
- Oak Innovation and Tiger’s recent tie up has unlocked opportunities for partners to offer call recording and call analytics to customers as a cohesive bundle.
- Boom Collaboration has launched a wireless and expandable audio solution for smart and flexible meeting experiences.
- In a bid to secure a big share of the booming cloud market Westcon-Comstor has set up a new Cloud & Collaboration di
- BT Wholesale has launched WHC Teams Direct Connect to give businesses access to external calling for Microsoft Team
- Konftel’s video conferencing cameras and audio devices have been tested to work with the wireless collaboration and content sharing functionality of ScreenBeam.
- For many organisations the great strategic challenge of the aftermath of Covid-19 is to establish a long
Is there a dark side of the collaboration revolution? By Iain Sinnott, Sales and Marketing Director, VanillaIPBusinesses may need to heed a warning from management coaches that over collaboration could reverse the product