- The channel’s strong reputation for service delivery is at risk unless Covid-level urgency is maintained ahead of 2025 an
- Nearly half of the 400 SMEs surveyed by Spitfire Network Services did not know that their comms services will be curtailed by 2025 as part of the analogue and ISDN switch off.
- The scale of the task facing channel companies with responsibility for transitioning customers to all-IP communications b
- The leitmotif running between the lines of industry discourse right now is pressure, pressure from the impact of the
- Zen Partner Managing Director Steve Warburton on the big 2025 switch off, the FTTP land grab, channel opportunities and c
- The primary threat facing the comms channel in the run up to 2025 and beyond is inertia and a sense that five years is a l