- Sangoma has added a video and screen sharing capability to its portfolio of comms services with the launch of Sangoma Meet, a multi-party video conferencing and desktop sharing cloud-based service.
- RingCentral has added a Google optimised video component to its RingCentral Office platform.
- IT solutions provider Stone Group is claiming to have delivered one of the UK's largest Skype for Business deployments having tied up the first phase of a comms upgrade project for the Department o
- 8x8 has rolled out a free standalone version of its Video Meetings, enabling users to schedule and start meetings across video, voice, chat, contact sharing and face-to-face video meeting experienc
- Wildix has stepped up its channel assault on the SME video conferencing and room solution market with the launch of its low c
- Lifesize continues to register a strengthening presence in the video communication and collaboration market, surpassing $100m in bookings with an 80% CAGR for annual recurring revenue over the last
- 8x8’s cloud communications platform has received a collaboration boost following the addition of video communication with voice, chat and one-touch conferencing.
- Early demand for video-in-a-box packages launched by Konftel have exceeded expectations, says the company, which cited the
- A new WebRTC app that enables doctors and medics to conduct click-through video consultations with patients will ease