- We are delighted to share that the shortlist for the inaugural UK Fibre Awards has now been announced!
- Wholesale full fibre provider ITS Technology Group has secured a further £100m investment from current backer Aviva Inves
- Strategic gaps, unwanted legalities and near total fragmentation highlight the immature nature of a full fi
- BT has put the brakes on its Digital Voice home phone service plans as it seeks to establish a more resilient roll out.
Modern full fibre exchanges offer service providers the edge: By David Tomalin, Group CTO, CityFibreA network that offers maximum uptime with minimal latency and packet loss is increasingly vital for those hungry to delive
- CityFibre is investing billions to build a world class digital infrastructure platform for the UK.
- Telecoms law specialist Trenches Law has seen a 200% uplift in revenue due to a growing demand for its wayleave, commercial legal counsel and code powers expertise.
- CityFibre has appointed GCU UK to lead its £42m digital infrastructure investment across Gateshead, which will see 109k properties connected to full fibre.
- Ogi has named Dinas Powys, Milford Haven and Johnston, and Monmouth as the communities next in line to receive its full fibre services.
- Premises in Picton are the first to go live under phase four of the Superfast North Yorkshire project.