- Close collaboration between industries is key to speeding up the full fibre rollout, says telecoms law firm Trenches Law, which specialise in helping ISPs overcome wayleave issues.
- ISP Giganet is set to offer 30-day contracts for CityFibre residential customers, as well as those in their own build areas, to provide greater flexibility.
- ITS’s entire Faster Britain footprint will now be available under ‘The Stream Wholesale Full Fibre Network’, following a link up that will boost Stream Network’s plans to aggregate all of the UK’s full fibre networks.
- Resellers in Norwich are set for a full fibre boost as CityFibre’s £50m build plans in the city have taken a step forward.
Addressing the Digital Divide with a 100 per cent Wholesale Fibre Provider - by Full Fibre CEO Oliver HelmSadly, the UK has always had a significant Digital Divide and Covid-19 has widened it dramatically.
- Neos Networks has completed segment three of its region-wide full fibre network project in Aberdeenshire, signalling the midway point of the project.
- CityFibre has signed a blanket wayleave agreement with Crawley Borough Council to boost its £23m rollout of a town-wide full fibre network.
- ITS’ new six-mile full fibre network in Scunthorpe has gone live providing hundreds of local businesses with high-speed connectivity.
- Openreach has made an offer to its wholesale Communications Providers, guaranteeing long-term price certainty on its FTTP technology for up to 10 years.
- TalkTalk is ramping up its full fibre programme, offering residents in Derby 100% full fibre directly into the home in conjunction with CityFibre and Openreach.