- ITS Technology Group has enhanced its connectivity offering for its 500+ Faster Britain partners with a suite of value-added services.
- Following the TalkTalk Group’s acquisition of Virtual1, the companies will be evolving their combined business into two new business units.
- A structural revamp at Virgin Media Business Wholesale has created a new operating model with a dedicated team to underpin partner support – from pre-sales to end-of-service.
- A new contracting model for wholesale services (called UltimateFlex) which offers customers anytime cancellation as stan
- The unification of Simwood's wholesale and hosted PBX proposition enables partners to offer white label hosted comm
- A link up between Digital Wholesale Solutions (DWS) and CityFibre gives DWS partners access to full fibre Ethernet products across the infrastructure provider's networks in 27 towns and cities acro
- Digital Wholesale Solutions has deployed Linxa's Wholesale Management Platform, providing a single solution for managing its wholesale voice business end-to-end.
- Maddie Hinch is the undisputed Number One women’s hockey goalkeeper on the planet and having her on board 9 Group’s bran
- The merger of Daisy Group’s channel serving divisions into a £200m business creates the largest partner-only organisati