- Legacy hardware currently contributes to more than a third 37% of organisations’ overall power consumption, finds a leadership survey by Daisy Corporate Services.
- SCC-owner Rigby Group has shared its 2024 sustainability report, detailing its efforts to become net zero by 2040, a decade earlier than its original plan.
- Virgin Media O2 has become a Greener Litigation Associate Member, pledging to support the organisation’s work and achieve progress in the transition to Net Zero carbon emissions.
- Evolve IP is working with Poole-based reseller Green IP to create a green ecosystem business model.
- TD SYNNEX’s has delivered its target of getting its four UK locations running on electricity from a renewable source before the end of 2023.
- Westcon-Comstor's SVP of Global Operations Kevin Brzezinski (pictured) has also been appointed to the newly created position
- Following a review of TD Synnex's Services business unit the company has introduced additional trade-in and IT asset disposi
- Stone 360, an app launched in 2020 by Stafford-based circular IT provider Stone, has prevented over 1.5 million units of used IT from going to landfills.
- The Science Based Targets initiative (SBTi) has validated Westcon-Comstor’s targets for achieving net zero by 2050.