Sky Service Relationship Ops Manager
Sky Business is the business-to-business division of Sky. We provide a wide variety of commercial premises across the UK and ROI with unrivalled entertainment, unmissable live sport and breaking news - connecting and entertaining millions of people every day. We also provide communication services to its customers including Sky WiFI and Sky Ethernet. Our heartland is the licensed trade – pubs, bars and hotels – but we also provide entertainment and connectivity services to oil rigs, sports stadiums, offices, care homes and hospitals, just to name a few.
Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 6 countries, make your mark at Europe’s leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.
- Ensuring the best connectivity experience is achieved through a creative & action-orientated attitude to implement and manage support strategies and operational processes for new and existing services to include partner on-boarding, incident management
- Establishing and maintaining strong client relationships internally and externally through collaboration & inclusiveness, using the power of diverse teams & individuals working together to deliver outstanding performance.
- Creating, developing and delivering new assurance frameworks for Business Comms product suites aligning the service & support functions with customer service excellence
- Represent the Business Comms service & support teams at customer pre-sales workshops, providing an overview of our assurance capabilities and ensuring potential customers are in no doubt of Sky’s robust and high performing assurance framework
- Support the Business Comms commercial team in partner growth and retention strategies as a key member of the bid team, providing support for re-contracts, tenders and RFP’s; building the appropriate service & assurance frameworks
- Ownership of the WiFi Planned Maintenance notification process, informing internal stakeholders and external partners of upcoming planned maintenance. Act in a consultative capacity to technical teams on how best to plan and manage upcoming works
- Deputise for Head of Department, Group Service & Ops Manager, Provisioning & Deployment Ops Manager or Service & Ops Manager
- An experienced Operational manager with a track record of managing Customer Relationship Managers
- Experience of case managing complex customer queries/complaints
- Experience of leveraging new ways of working and best practice to drive results
- Comfortable working within a high-pressure delivery environment, and in a highly collaborative manner with multiple delivery skills.
- Vision, drive, diplomacy, and the ability to make things happen in an environment of ambiguity, complexity and multiple stakeholders, being able to influence others.
- Able to communicate with and bridge the gap between technical, operational and business teams.
- Excellent attention to detail including a proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Strong problem solving and diagnostic skills with the ability to logically think problems through to a final resolution within a high pressured and time-critical environment
- The experience of working in a fast-paced environment, where quickly changing priorities need to be managed, and be capable of managing resources to achieve maximum results
- Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
- A generous pension package
- Private healthcare
- Discounted mobile and broadband
- Access a wide range of exclusive Sky VIP rewards and experiences
Quoting job reference R0020283
Click the link to apply: https://sky.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com/sky_careers/job/Osterley/Service-Relat...