Sky Marketing Manager
Sky Business is the business-to-business division of Sky. We provide a wide variety of commercial premises across the UK and ROI with unrivalled entertainment, unmissable live sport and breaking news - connecting and entertaining millions of people every day. We also provide communication services to its customers including Sky WiFI and Sky Ethernet. Our heartland is the licensed trade – pubs, bars and hotels – but we also provide entertainment and connectivity services to oil rigs, sports stadiums, offices, care homes and hospitals, just to name a few.
We are looking for a Marketing Manager to lead our marketing activity across our Wholesale & Enterprise business partners. You will be part of Sky’s Commercial Department, Sky Business, responsible for delivering live sports and entertainment experiences and connectivity to commercial premises, across the UK. . "-Director of Marketing
- Develop and deliver the Sky Business Wholesale & Enterprise connectivity marketing strategy and plan.
- Execute multi-channel marketing campaigns and engagement strategies to drive awareness of and demand for Sky’s Wholesale and Enterprise connectivity product portfolio including Ethernet, Broadband & Talk and Wifi.
- Define, deliver and optimise marketing campaigns to win and nurture new Partners.
- Work closely with our existing Partner community to support their go-to-market and customer engagement strategies for delivering high bandwidth connectivity - ethernet and FTTP (Fibre to the Premise).
- Define and execute marketing plans to support the launch of new propositions, working closely with the commercial proposition, product and sales teams.
- Drive awareness and engagement of the Sky Business brand through thought leadership, events, trade shows, conferences and sponsorships.
- Work closely with our Sale team to provide marketing collateral and support tools (e.g. presentations, brochures, digital support, on-boarding training guides).
- Build strong, collaborative relationships with key stakeholders across the business (Sales, Product, Operations) to optimise the success of marketing activity.
- Manage the Wholesale & Enterprise connectivity marketing budget and analyse return on investment for all marketing activity and campaigns.
- Experience working in a B2B connectivity marketing role, with proven experience in an indirect and or channel marketing environment with Network operators, comms provider and channel partners.
- Experience leading persuasive marketing campaigns and activities that drive awareness, consideration and propensity to buy.
- Brilliant collaboration skills and the ability to build strong relationships across different teams, with strong communication skills and ability to be persuasive/influence and manage a range of senior partners/decision-makers.
- Experience from working in a fast-paced, dynamic organisation, with a track record of delivering results.
- Enthusiasm, with a desire to constantly deliver great work.
- The ability to deliver many projects at the same time and prioritise workload effectively.
- Demonstrate a passion for the Sky customer, the Sky brand, specifically Sky’s business connectivity products and services.
- Have a curious nature, always looking to question, learn, and look for better ways to do things. Someone who thrives on exploring the new, familiar and uncertain.
- Value diverse perspectives and ideas from others, intentionally seeking out different approaches at work.
- Be flexible and adapt well to change.
- Willing to roll up your sleeves and see where things need to be done.
- You will be a collaborative team player with excellent interpersonal networking and relationship building skills.
- Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
- A generous pension package
- Private healthcare
- Discounted mobile and broadband
- Access a wide range of exclusive Sky VIP rewards and experiences
Quoting job reference R0020983
Click the link to apply https://sky.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/sky_careers/details/Marketing-Ma...