Partner Support Desk Manager: Cloud
NEC Smart Enterprise Solutions provides IT & Communication solutions to small, medium and large enterprises in both the private and public sectors. Designed for open connectivity, high availability and flexible growth, our innovative solutions incorporate the latest voice, data and video technologies and enable real-time, collaborative working, increased productivity and customer satisfaction.
With our NEC UNIVERGE BLUE Cloud Services, we are able to integrate all of our customer’s business communications in an efficient and reliable way. And with this cloud platform we are transforming the way businesses communicate and collaborate. With NEC UNIVERGE BLUE Cloud Services we are leading the experience.
NEC Smart Enterprise Solutions serves its customers across EMEA (Europe, Middle East & Africa) through a network of direct sales organizations, business partners and value-added resellers. For more information, please visit: http://www.nec-enterprise.com
The Partner Support Desk manager Cloud job role is key to extending our “Worry Free Experience” to our NEC UNIVERGE BLUE sales partners. As part of our Sales Team, a partner support manager assures accurate, efficient communications with our partners, their customers and within our own channel team. This role is responsible for project management from quote to order and provide white glove service to contribute to continued growth in our partner channel. Successful partner support managers who demonstrate a desire and ability to sell may be considered for lead positions plus a wide variety of sales and support positions in our company.
- Supporting (new) partners with questions related to quoting, ordering and number porting
- Teaching partners on how to use the systems & tools (themselves)
- Previous experience as a coordinator, customer success, project management, or sales support
- Experience working within an inbound call queue
- Experience and/or familiarity with Salesforce.com or other CRM tools
- Tech savvy, preferably with telecom, SaaS and UCaaS industry experience
- Well organized with the ability to multi-task
- Detail oriented
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Ability to successfully interact and build trust with the channel partners and customers
- Ability to quickly understand NEC’s UNIVERGE BLUE Cloud Service portfolio and all enhanced features
- Experience with inside sales
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Professional Education (Bachelor) degree is preferred
- Fluent in English
- Takes personal responsibility for the quality and timelines
- Aligns the products, service and performance with the rest of the organization
- Builds and maintain customer satisfaction (external and internal)
- Willingness to travel