Order Delivery Manager
Support to Win.tv, is the hosted telephony support service from Train to Win.tv, the leading telecoms training company for the channel. We’ve used our decades of expertise in training and development and merged it with an unparalleled knowledge of the platforms in the market to create a truly differentiated support service.
We provide a fully managed services to industry Service Providers. Our services offer care of all non-commercially impacting change requests by end users. This includes all Moves, Add’s, Changes and Provisioning of services.
The Order Delivery Manager works within the Service Delivery team involved in order provisioning and assisting the support teams. The main function of the role is to process orders both new as well as actioning adds, moves and changes on existing accounts. Provisioning will involve the end-to-end processing of the order lifecycle.
The Order Delivery Manager will be responsible for overseeing orders and ensuring services are delivered on time and to the specified quality. This includes a clear and understandable line of communication between all parties.
- End to end order provisioning
- Processing of orders both new as well as actioning adds, moves and changes
- Provisioning will entail the order processing of PSTN, connectivity, hosted and SIP telephony
- Work with Suppliers, Channel Partners and their End User Customers to coordinate the logistics of their order
- Efficient & timely coordination of activities across all teams is vital to ensure customers receive the highest quality of service delivery
- This includes a clear and understandable line of communication between all parties
- Working alongside the support teams for a consistent approach
- Reporting to the Operations Director
- Customer Service experience vital
- Telecoms industry experience essential
- 2 years’ experience provisioning hosted telephony platforms and Connectivity products
- Confident individuals, with the ability to build customer relationships
- Essential knowledge of Office programs
- Excellent communication skills both written and spoken
- Self-starter who can work independently as well as part of the team
- Performance related bonuses