Customer Relationship Executive
The Company is an award-winning managed services company for Communications the channel. They used their decades of expertise in training and development and merged it with an unparalleled knowledge of the cloud telephony platforms in the market to create a truly differentiated support service.
This is an amazing opportunity to work in a dynamic and ever evolving communication industry. Working with UCaaS and CCaaS industry leaders, gaining insights on the latest cloud technology. The role will be based in their offices in Fleet. They are a busy office and everyone in the business is seen as a key player providing a first-class service to their customers. You will join a young, dynamic team where they believe in supporting each other.
It is important to understand each member of the team have an accountability for their work, tasks are assigned and objectives are worked towards with potential bonuses for over achieving.
Their employees receive excellent training in their role and have opportunities to explore other parts of the business such as management positions, virtual trainers, project management, on-site installation engineer and Level 2 Technical support desk.
- Dealing with Customer queries relating to their new telephony migration
- Coaching the Customer on their new system
- Troubleshooting any issues that may have resulted in the switch to the new technology
- Escalating any faults that may have occurred due to misconfiguration during the migration
- Customer Service experience needed
- Confident individuals, with the ability to build customer relationships
- Essential knowledge of Office programmes
- Good communication skills both written and spoken
- The ability to learn new systems and work initiatively
- Excellent attention to detail
- The ability to work under pressure
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- No prior technical experience required but is advantageous
- Excellent development programme
- Unified Communication Academy for developing skills within the various areas of Managed Services
- Bonus scheme