- Canon has pulled in Tony Wills as Document Solutions Business Unit Director for UK&I, bringing over 35 years global industry and leadership experience across both the Corporate and SME environm
- Softcat Managing Director Colin Brown is to stand down on July 31st.
- Cisco's Elisabeth De Dobbeleer is to steer its EMEAR channel as newly appointed Partner Lead for the region.
- Openreach non-executive Board member Sir Brendan Barber is stepping down, making way for Andrew Barron who joins on 1st
- Global IT services firm DXC Technology has appointed Ken Corless as Executive Vice President for offerings and strategic partners.
- Former Wessex Internet Tech Director Matt Ryan has joined Curve IT as Head of Fibre Infrastructure Development.
- FibreNation's UK expansion bid received a boost with the hire of Chris Brown as Regional Development Manager for the northern area.
- Cisco’s VP for the EMEAR Partner Organisation David Meads is to lead the vendor's UK&I business as CEO.
- Distributor ScanSource has appointed Marcus Ollenbuttel as Senior Vice President of Digital Distribution for its bus