- Vodafone has named Radius its Total Communications Partner of the Year and its IOT Partner of the Year at its annual awards ceremony at The Oxo Tower in London.
- Aryaka has been certified as an ‘Attractive Employer’ by Great Place to Work, the fourth consecutive year it has been awarded an accolade for its workplace culture.
- Excalibur Communications has been recognised by Vodafone for its customer retention rates for mobile communications.
- The ICT channel's best performers were rewarded and celebrated at this year's Comms National Awards ceremony (main sponsor
- Another record entry has been announced for the 2022 Comms National Awards, reflecting the ongoing success of resellers providing solutions to customers and the companies that support and serve them in the UK ICT channel.
- Westcon-Comstor EMEA was named International Distributor of the Year 2022 by Extreme Networks at the cloud networking vendor’s recent partner conference.
- There will be more time for companies to secure one of the ICT channel’s most prized awards following a deadline extension announcement.
- Charterhouse was recognised as Extreme Networks Partner of the Year as its subsidiary Symity was honoured with Yealink’s top accolade for 2022.
- Westcon-Comstor was named 2021 Worldwide Distribution Partner of the Year by Juniper Networks for its ability to develop data centre and cloud-integrated network solutions that integrate Juniper Networks technologies.