- A Leased Line For All (January 2013)
More organisations than ever are viewing leased lines as a business critical service; this white paper will provide insight into how the market has changed and become more accessible and offer practical advice on how your customers can increase resilience and protect their reputation using a leased line.
- Does your business have a plan B? (August 2012)
Digital dependency; gain an insight into the new threats to network or connectivity-reliant businesses including the cost of downtime to the SME and learn how to overcome these threats.
- Bonded DSL whitepaper (October 2011)
Find out how this product offers the perfect solution for businesses
with the need for faster speeds, increased resilience, higher bandwidth
or a cost effective alternative to leased lines - all whilst increasing
- Ethernet and the move to Next-Generation Networks (July 2011)
Discover how you can take advantage of current technologies to deliver new services and improve the delivery of existing services. By moving towards a true next generation environment, you can provide a roadmap for the future.
- Empowering your customers for the future through scalable network solutions (November 2010)
Ethernet connectivity is today's transmission of choice-the backbone of the system-yet just five years ago it was not widely available on a national basis. This white paper looks at how competitive advantage now rests on flexibility, scalability and access; being able to configure network solutions to the needs of each customer.
- Creative and profitable solutions for inbound telephony (August 2010) The inbound call market is demanding more value added services. This white paper explores the benefits these services can bring to your bottom line, customer relationships and competitive differentiation within the inbound call market.